Download fest '09

Ooops..

Love download its awesome! Got to see dimebag darrell play there a few years ago before his untimely demise,best day ever!!

Not sure if i can make it this year though but will be attending bloodstock which is very small but tonnes of fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Setting off tomoro!

stopping off over night ata mates house for drinking practice, then continuing the journey and getting there on weds!!

gotta figure out how to carry 30 tinnies, one bottle of rum, one bottle of tequila, one big bottle of wine and a couple of bottles of cider through the huge queue to get in, then to the camp site.

... oh yeah, and a tent

... and clothes

... you know, all the little bits that im leaving till tomoro to sort out!

... they'll work themselves out, GOT ME BOOZE THO!

if i dont make it thru the weekend,

its been nice knowing you all!

donate my liver to science!

ya lucky git!!! wish i was goin but hey ho work strikes again haha.

Hope you have a good un bud and hope the weather perks up for ya!

Cheers mate!

as long as ive got good music and a beer in my hand (and several more in my system) the weather wont bother me!!

Got back yesterday mate, got well and truely mullered for most of the week and weekend, spent monday morning getting hammered waiting for my coach home. had a great time though.

same here mate. woke up thurs morn with an orange face, green beard and pink eyebrows! thats the last time i let my mate loose with the neon facepaint!

who'd you go and see?

Prodigy were amazing

Down were amazing

Clutch were good

and pendulum... well, pendulum were exactly the same as last year!

also.. pendulum on the main stage and prodigy on the SECOND stage?

How does that work!!!!

would have liked to see prodigy but they were playing about the same time as slipknot who i really wanted to see. KSE are one of my favourite bands so its all ways great to see them, they were the only ones i managed to get into the pit for through out the weekend.sevendust were excellent as well spend all of sunday at the second stage so saw everyone bar trivium.

marilyn manson was a pile of kac, the worst of the weekend.

prodigy were amazing, played a good mix of stuff and had amazing energy!

Down made the festival for me though!

wanted to see staind on fri cos i was a big fan as a kid,

it was the first band of the weekend that i wanted to see, didnt realise how long it took to get to the arena from the campsite and got there just in time to hear him sing the last line of thier last song!

never been a fan of maralyn manson so didnt bother, i hate his voice!