Looking for a new challenge in the new year?

beechwood

I'm looking to employ a new climbing foreman to work alongside my existing staff.

My company is called Beechwood Tree Care Ltd.

We are a contracting business and at present employ 4 tree surgeons, a hedge cutting team, a grounds maintenance crew and a site clearance crew.

We are based in Berkshire, mid way between Reading, Henley and Maidenhead.

We work within a 50 mile radius of our yard but generally within 15 mile radius.

We have been trading since 1999, an AAAC for last 11years, and work for a wide range of clientele, generally at the higher end of the market.

At present we are booked up well into February and very rarely have a problem finding work due to our reputation and quality of workmanship.

We have an extensive range of equipment, which is all relatively new,well maintained and replaced regularly.

(Have just purchased complete new stock of saws)

The person I'm looking for will be a very good climber, trustworthy, well qualified, experienced, professional and keen to always do their best.

I also looking for someone to bring new ideas and experiences, to our team.

In return you will be well treated, well paid, be part of a great team and get to do some challenging work, sometimes in some incredible places.

There will be very little hedge cutting, as we have separate crew to deal with this.

There maybe the possibility of doing some pricing and tree inspections, dependent on ability and experience.

Pay range for a foreman is between £26000-£31200 per year (PAYE) depended on qualifications, experience and abilities.

You will be paid extra for driving to and from site.

We operate a bonus scheme, with the crew receiving a proportion of the income from any extra works carried out.

Your PPE and clothing will be provided.

You will be paid a monthly allowance towards your climbing kit, the LOLER inspections will be paid for.

You will receive 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.

Applicants will need to come for a interview, followed by a weeks trial.

If you are interested pls email or PM me your CV or call me for a chat.

(All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence, as I realise you maybe already be working locally)

Neil

Email. [email protected]

Mobile. 07961163520