GIS help, advice and work avalable for woodland managers

If anyone needs Geographic Information Systems help, advice or work doing for woodland managment plans or EIA

Here is some examples of work that i have been doing

First image is a 1:10000 OS land line map of a raised bog that has been planted as foresrty. Is has a arial photo georeferenced over layed with habitat types and areas shaded in with a key, scale bar and north arrow

Barlosh_point_2.habitats.jpg.ca7befdbc5551e86cb29cf85f1c09d10.jpg

Second Image is of a digital terain model DTM of the same bog with the same habitat areas from the first image and 3D scots pine. I use ARC veiw to produce these models and can do video fly through of sites for presentations

597653eee8e5e_Barlosh3D_DTm_overveiw.jpg.58a3ec6971de5d5ba9bdd817a43b58bf.jpg

Third image is a 3D contour model elevation of the same bog created using GPS points from field survaying. The contour model has georeferenced arial photo over layed and has been set at 5 times exageration to show the raised middle of the bog

Barloshsurvaypoints3D.jpg.677c6d762027817975d27a3a4106ec6e.jpg

I am based in the west of scotland please feel free to PM

I also do deer control if anyone is interested

thanks