PA1/PA6 books or booklets

w00dy99

Hello I'm wondereing dose anyone no if anyone sells books for the Informaion on the PA1/PA6? So I could revise on it before booking it? Or would anyone have any books or booklets they have that they don't need, any Informaion would be very useful!

Kind regards

Tom

what do you need have my course manuals still do you need pa1 or pa 6 pa6 is more practical so can not see you need to read up on that pa1 you should get all the manuals on the course. and you go through all of it before doing a mock the next day before exam. most is common sense HSE, product data wereabouts are you if near to me more than welcome to borrow booklreading label what the active ingredients are when to spray but if you still want to swat up will try and scan them about 30 pages whereabouts are you if near more than happy to loan book and show course work i did

Edited by hedgesparrow

Hey hedgesparrow thank you for replying :) I'm down in Worcestershire - in the West Midlands.. That would be great if I could have a copy of the booklet it would help a lot!

Kind regards tom

looks like eastec has helped .looked at what i have and to scan it there is 80 odd pages to each part but this is given out on the course. so maybe look at downloads just to give you the headsup then do course and get books. what may be a good litle book is from the chemical company's for free is a nozzle chart ideal to see what nozzle to use comes up in the exam