chipper/tipper/groundie for sub hire NE england

Dr.Green

Just looking to get myself out there a little more with other tree workers or landscapers up in the northeast of england, i already have my own workload ticking me over but on top of that i also sub out to a handfull of other guys who are just climbers and have no heavy kit.

im looking to get some extra work to help towards my future curcumstances beyound my control so its head down , work hard and see what the rest of the year brings.

i currently run a transit dc tipper with 10ft chip box on rear (van is sign written in my name thou)

good 2006 timberwolf 125 with new engine, always sharp and full of juice

myself as a groundworker with all tools needed to complete a job. 2 years expierence working for myself.

i can get rid of timber as part of the perks as i have a yard , wood chip is the subcontrators responsibility unless i can help out which at time i can.

hold 30/31/38/39/ua1 - fully insured

polite . on time . love getting stuck in , learning other tricks of the trade , listening (important) and tidying up (bit ocd)

my minimal daily rate is £200 round the doors but i do travel up past anlwick , along yee olde a69 way past hexham and down towards darlo so little extra to cover diesel is needed if traveling futher afield

if you need a worker and kit , let me know , i can only try and test the water.:thumbup1:

i would also realy would like to help out on large dismantles as a groundworker , to see how things 'roll' so to speak , so if anybody needs an extra pair of hands let me know , rate adjusted obvoiusly if you just need myself :)

Edited by Dr.Green

• 4 weeks later...