tree safty report

OVTS

need a legally binding tree report on oak tree in east devon.

lady really worryed about tree taken out extra insurance on the tree.

near a school been badly proned in the past, side over garden been taken back two hard and struggling to recover, side over road looks like they where scared and bearly touched.

also got charged 800 odd

had a guy organised to do it but messed me around and even went to the tree but didnt look at it pillok. owner wasnt in.

any leads welcome

need a legally binding tree report on oak tree in east devon.

lady really worryed about tree taken out extra insurance on the tree.

near a school been badly proned in the past, side over garden been taken back two hard and struggling to recover, side over road looks like they where scared and bearly touched.

also got charged 800 odd

had a guy organised to do it but messed me around and even went to the tree but didnt look at it pillok. owner wasnt in.

any leads welcome

Why do you want a report on it, if she is worried cant she just remove it? Does she need a report for insurance purposes or just justification to remove it? Where abouts in Devon are you I can pop over if I'm that way and let you know what me thinks.

Was it pruned with consent or pruned before tpo, you should be able to get permission for pruning if beneficial to tree, if the initial pruning has done irreparebale damage to tree then may be cause for remove. In your opinion is the tree liable to failure in the near future or is the school just a reason to apply to remove tree. Could do with a bit more history and possibly photos.

hello, I can provide you with a report and a ariel inspection. I am qualified to rfs, arb tech cert, qtra and fully insured. for more details please contact me on 07724194775 or contact me through arb talk. Thanks

but your in warwickshire give me a ball park for cost