Full time tree work in London would be much appreciated!

Rob Cullen

Hi folks,

I am looking for full-time tree work in London starting January 2013.

I am a third of the way through a 12-week tree surgery course at Plumpton College, Sussex. By the end of the course I will have the following tickets: CS30/31, CS38, CS39, AO6, Brushwood chipper, NPTC MEWP and first aid. If all goes well then I will also be awarded a City and Guilds BTEC.

I have a degree in Biology from Imperial College, specializing in ecology. I therefore have a pretty firm grasp on plant biology basics. Although I really enjoyed my biology degree, I decided that I wanted a more active, applied interaction with the natural world. After the first four weeks of this course, I am confident that I’ve made the right choice.

I am very keen to start working, and use the skills that I am learning. Although I’ve spent three years sat in front of a computer screen, I am fit and healthy and more than capable of a hard days work. I would be more than willing to come down for an unpaid trial day(s) to prove my salt.

In a perfect world I would like regular work with a small, professional arb. firm based in North London. I would like to work for someone from whom I can learn the basics of arboriculture on the job. Failing that, I would be happy with any full time tree work within London.

Unfortunately I have just failed my first driving test, but will be retaking (and hopefully passing) it before Christmas.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

All the best,

Rob Cullen :thumbup:

Hi folks,

I am looking for full-time tree work in London starting January 2013.

I am a third of the way through a 12-week tree surgery course at Plumpton College, Sussex. By the end of the course I will have the following tickets: CS30/31, CS38, CS39, AO6, Brushwood chipper, NPTC MEWP and first aid. If all goes well then I will also be awarded a City and Guilds BTEC.

I have a degree in Biology from Imperial College, specializing in ecology. I therefore have a pretty firm grasp on plant biology basics. Although I really enjoyed my biology degree, I decided that I wanted a more active, applied interaction with the natural world. After the first four weeks of this course, I am confident that I’ve made the right choice.

I am very keen to start working, and use the skills that I am learning. Although I’ve spent three years sat in front of a computer screen, I am fit and healthy and more than capable of a hard days work. I would be more than willing to come down for an unpaid trial day(s) to prove my salt.

In a perfect world I would like regular work with a small, professional arb. firm based in North London. I would like to work for someone from whom I can learn the basics of arboriculture on the job. Failing that, I would be happy with any full time tree work within London.

Unfortunately I have just failed my first driving test, but will be retaking (and hopefully passing) it before Christmas.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions.

All the best,

Rob Cullen :thumbup:

Hi Rob,

I currently run a large contract in east London.

Take a look on arb jobs and look for arborists for Glendale countryside Sevenoaks send me a CV and would be happy to keep your details on record

Regards

Ray