That was interesting

Rich2484

Well what a day. Had a tree to reduce and shape by half, go to the job and get ready to start, the husband comes out and offers coffee, greatly received and drunk. Climber goes up and starts cutting, lovely ash.

Reduces one Limb to half, wife comes home, starts asking if that is too much off, then explain that is the halfway point and that is as low as we are going, "oh I only wanted it by a third"

At this point I call climber down who is also the boss and tell him what wife had just told me, he goes and gets invoice from van and it clearly shows half.

Wife then mutters "that prat has done it again" something a bit more harsh than that but it will get moded.... She then storms into the house and drags husband out pointing at the tree and having stern words.....

Husband is then going a bit red, we decide it's a good time to go to van for a break.

After 20 mins the husband comes to van and asks if we could only do a third, with one limb down to half it would look a bit odd but the climber done well.

Did offer to change the quote and reduce price for them but the wife said that he was paying for it so it stays the same price....

Sorry for no pics but I left the camera in my car and my phone cam is scratched so it all blurry.

Think someone will be fighting there dog for dinner tonight. :lol::lol::lol: