need help for a friend woods/forest norwich

littlerob

do anybody have the tree officers details for the nrowich costessey area last time i heard i belive it was Michael Volp Tree Officer - private trees its about removale of 6 sycamore trees around the 22meter mark thats a rough guess thats surrounds other trees mostly oaks chestnuts he owens the land 33acers intotal and around 10 acers are wood land

If your friend owns the land he should be aware of any TPO's. Its very unlikely you will get hold of a tree officer before next week due to shut down over christmas period.(Hope this is what you are on about).

This is a link to the site Trees - Works to trees

The tree protection officer can be contacted on 01603 212546

Edited by VEG

he said somethink about where he dont know that there was on TPO / in a protected area so im looking to get hold of the tree officer to arange a site vist and then have a chat with im and the owner there quit near to house and a road that leads to a skip companys yard and the tree canbe cut strate through with a 16inch bar tall and whippy

already know no to tuch anything into you have permission in wrighting from the council tree officers department have been in arb for 6 years myself just need the officers contact details to arrange a vist so i can tell what the owner wants who will carry out the work will be my if the go ahead have been given the green light and while he is also ther to have a look at a few over trees just to give advice really to the owner how to go about keeping his woodland in perfect helth and what he can do and cant like maintenance for the trees and ground areas

Hi Little rob,

I think you'll find that it is actually Stephen Chesney Beales (the Arb officer for Broadland district council) that you ned to speak to. I know that parts of Costessey are a Cons area so best to get in touch. Call him (or Mark his colleague) on 01603 430568.

All the best.....

thanks for that info will get on the blower to arrange a date foe site vist like i said its mostly just so that the owner Gets all the info on every thing he can to it on maintenance planting more tree and what would be better to plant thinning of some parts and the removal of 5 trees i said to the owner of the woodland i can only advise the how healthy the trees are what would be the best ways to take fell and remove the dead wood but without speaking to THE L/A ARB OFFICER to know for sure if there on a CON area or the trees are on TPO'S what would he be faceing if there on protected in some fourm of way i belive that you can fell roughly around 5 cubic meter of wood every qauter as long as no more the 2 coubic meter are sold per qauter but tis wont be happing as the owner wants to keep the woodland