BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY want to be your own boss?

robert t

Thought I would bump this again.

It is a pity that this business is sitting idle when it has the potential of a good money maker. This business has been on the back burner for 4 years waiting for a kick start. I done this on a smallish scale for about 7 years along side arb work and made good money, my intention was to move to larger premises I had bought and expand this side. After moving to new premises I had to build a house and didnt have the time to commit to it. Also my arb business is busy and takes up a good bit of my time. I dont want the hassle of employing people to do this so thought I would look for a partner. There is also the possibility of me including the fire wood side of things with sales annually of approximately 400 vented bags and about 30 transit loads.

Cheers, Robert.

Business Opportunity.doc

Would love to give this a go, used chainsaw mills and made a few oak benches myself before on the side but im 2.5hrs away from you! :sneaky2: im starting to apply for supermarket jobs now and not even getting those due to so many out of work! bad times. getting me down a bit now.