Unitel direct ltd

Davepowys

no one can guarantee front page listings unless they are paying for google adwords out of the fee they are charging you. Unless of course they are referring to your web address coming up on the front page, in which case anyone can do that!

For example, the site i made 2 weeks ago for a member on here...if you google 'silvatreesurgeons' it will be no.1 in google. getting a front page listing for a search term such as 'tree surgeon bristol' is another story however.

How long is the contract? Is there an exit charge?

The last thing you want is to build up an internet presence and then have someone hold you to ransom.

Make sure YOU own the domain and (if possible) the site code. Paying google direct is not difficult but be aware that adwords is often used to paper over the shortcomings of a poor web design.

But.... if it is your own property and it generates work then maybe it is right for you. :001_smile:

Only 4 company's can sell addwords on google, they ain't one of them, lots of people are trying to sell listings on google, think about it if 10 tree surgeons pay the money who gets the top listing???? If it sounds too good to be true it usually is!!!

I can't speak for this outfit but I have had similar offers on several occasions. I found that they are difficult to get off the phone without you being rude to them, and their tone changes VERY quickly when they realise you are not taking the bait.

I may be wrong but it sounds similar to approaches I've had from people.

Don't believe a word they tell you over the phone, the only thing you can rely on comes in black and white.