Parking within RPA

Acorn

There's me thinking that he'd already revoked a TPO by cutting down branches to park his 4x4. Yes - send him over to my house and he can park in my drive to save any further ACTUAL damage! I think you have missed the point, we are merely tring to help....Hopefully if anything should ever happen to you we'll all just mind our own business and leave you to suffer in silence......

I was unsure about reporting this activity from my neighbour that is why I posted on this forum. Perhaps I should leave things as they are, the last thing that I want is to be accused of being a nosy neighbour. I honestly thought the tree is being harmed and I feel it does have a right to be protected. :blushing:

Perhaps you should mind your own business and if you like oak trees plant one in your own garden.

Perhaps you could offer to let him park his pickup on your drive or grass to save any perceived tree damage if you feel so strongly.

I do have an oak tree in my back garden but for some reason this is not protected. Perhaps we could swap TPO's and my neighbour could quite happily cut down his tree. Problem solved. :thumbup1: