ART positioner?

Brad_28

I had one and really liked it, if your going to get one get the one with the swivel as it sits better under load than the normal one. Its a bit jerky when releasing under pressure but you soon get used to get, i used to have an ISC rope grab and found that temperamental but the positioner works fine everytime.

Ye if I do get one it would have to be the swivel one. I saw one on a length of OP and was thinking of using it on a thin diameter line myself, maybe not the OP as it's like £3-4 a meter. Was going to go for somthing like that LSK static line I think it's called, has anyone done something similar? See any problems with this idea?

Thanks for comments so far people

Ye if I do get one it would have to be the swivel one. I saw one on a length of OP and was thinking of using it on a thin diameter line myself, maybe not the OP as it's like £3-4 a meter. Was going to go for somthing like that LSK static line I think it's called, has anyone done something similar? See any problems with this idea?

Thanks for comments so far people

good idea to'be honest, didn't think of using a short lengh of static rope.. think it could work better because some times in may rope, because its soft, you can get little kinks init witch can stop you from pullin up tight! this can be a pain:laugh1: