poacher / gamekeeper status

Bolt

So, are you a poacher or a gamekeeper?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. So, are you a poacher or a gamekeeper?

• Poacher turned gamekeeper
    • Gamekeeper turned poacher
    • Always been a poacher
    • Always been a gamekeeper

would not class you too off been a gamekeeper in my books, just as i would class someone that works in safari park in the uk and call themselves gamekeepers.

a gamekeeper breeds/maintains game (partridge, pheasant ,wildfowl, deer) in my book as im sure my friends would.

i was a single handed keeper looking after 2000 acres, rearing 30,000 birds from day olds pheasant partridge and mallard. And would still class mymyself as a keeper. keepers don’t want to kill everything in sight. we plant game covers that befits vast amounts of other wildlife. we provide food for at some of the hardest times of the year. we maintain and improve habitats that not only benefit game but other wildlife too. all i have ever wanted was a balance. I could go on and on.

maybe me reading your original post wrong but a poacher to me is a thief! so no im not a poacher.

i think a better way to of but the poll would of been protectionist conservationist or something along those lines

rant over sorry

lewis