Ground work

davey_b

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the info guys. I know I'm not a pro (just a guy with a bit of land) hence coming on and asking you guys for your thought and experience. Let me know if you’re not happy with a non-pro coming on and I’ll scarper.

Cheers

Dave

I know they all look scary and like they they come from friday 13th but they are all a surprisingly nice and knowledgable bunch of folks:thumbup1:

Just never judge a book by its cover!:001_tt2:

If you don't know then here is the best place to ask, just rember the first question should be is it safe if not then walk away and ask questions till it is!

Good luck!:001_smile:

Davey b, please do not let my comment go and hurt you or indeed go to waste. I do not know what chainsaw that you have but my advice was sound in that all new Stihl saws come with a fairly comprehensive guide on what to do. Please read it! As a small holder I can appreciate your need to do things yourself, but as Andy has said, saws are bloody dangerous, please be careful.

Welcome to the forum and I credit you with the good sense to ask a question even if, to many, it may be daft.

I'd rather ask and look stupid, than don't ask and be stupid and hurt.