Work wanted North Wales (Groundsman with CS30-31 & 38-39

Ricky26wales

Hi I live in North Wales and am finding it very hard to get somewhere to work, looking for at least 3 days a week but will do anything thrown my way to get more experience. I'm 26 years old and have about 1 year's experience as a groundsman, happy to chip, carry logs, dragging brash,sweeping,tidying clearing or whatever.I have done some forestry work but I was chucked in at the deep end but did get some good experience out of it. The last guy I worked for was a good guy but a one man band and didn't really have enough work for me so I had to leave as money was tight at the time and I needed 40+ hours a week. I've paid for all my own training and equiptment so far and would be willing to pay more should I need to, possibly thinknig about doing my uA1 to allow me to work on powerline sites. I'm hardworking,reliable and you can call me anytime, willing to drive an hour+ to get to work. Anywhere around North Wales would be perfect, willing to move away should the right opportunity arise, would love to get in somewhere that would accept me as a trainee climber as i'm hungry to get alot more on site experience.

Like I say anywhere around North Wales, possibly Chester aswell. Hopefully someone will have some contacts around these areas , I've phoned pretty much every business from the yellow pages but never had any luck.

Any info off anybody would be a masive help.

you could try Treefellers in chester Treefellers Ltd

28 Cherry Road, Chester, Cheshire CH3 5DX

Freephone: 0800 043 0398

Tel: 01829 782016

Email: [email protected]

or ProArb in St Asasph

Proarb Cyf / Ltd.

Canolfan Busness Bodelwyddan Business Centre

Heol Abergele Road

Bodelwyddan

Sir Ddinbych

LL18 5SX

Tel: 01745 828380

Fax: 01745 828381

e-mail: [email protected]

web: Proarb Ltd Arboriculture Services

Vale contracts also do some tree work but mainly grounds maintenance

Vale Contract Services Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.

Registered number: 03439775.

Registered office

Century Court,

Lon Parcwr Business Park,

Ruthin

LL15 1NJ

Telephone & Fax

T: 01824 707247

F: 01824 707410

David lloyd contracting are based in conwy

Contact Information

Address: David Lloyd Contractors Ltd