Old GM200 MT40 Lister Petter 1round1997 ish

Nigel Henry

Just bought this machine all was looking good apart from the rollers were not working and assumed it to be the stress box or wiring / microswitch fault, but the Plank who brought it over lost the stress box off the top of the machine on route  ..... so I have a problem all the drawing for the electrical circuits I have recieved from Greenmech and they have been great and very helpful,  but no diagram includes the Stress box.... I am fairly certain the stress box does not have much in it ... but would like a Peek in someone else box at the circuit board or if some one has the wiring diagram for a / the stress box. is it a 2 way or three way switch and if so is there a neutral ? Then forward and then reverse and  for the rollers? or is it just forward and reverse can the stress box be isolated ?   Almost everything else I understand the stress box on this one is green on top of the white box. Just to make matters worse the Machine is at my fruit farm in the Algarve and I have had to come back to Oxford. 

nigels chipper .jpeg

Hi Nigel , 

I emailed the wiring diagrams to you.

There is no wiring diagram available I'm afraid to show the No-stress box and the circuit itself can't be seen as it's 'potted'.

I've been with GreenMech for over twenty years and haven't seen a diagram.

It's adjustable and simply switches the earth down to the No-stress solenoid valve at pre set revs to turn the feed rollers on and off depending on engine or flywheel revs.

Some chippers read the revs from the alternator and others , yours included use a speed sensor on the flywheel shaft.

Jase.

• Like 1