Clearout of stump grinder bits - finger teeth

Andy Gentle

Just renewed my grinder again and this has led me to clear out the cupboard where I keep all the spares and bits. So turns out I've got quite a few bits I wont be using again....

First up Finger teeth... I've got 82 new unused finger teeth - 73 straight - 1 left and 8 right. Cheapest I can find these for is £2.35 a tooth. Will take £140 for the lot. Also I have 11 new pockets and 13 used (but in v good order only 10/15% worn) plus 13 of the pocket bolts. I'd like £120 for these. I also have approx 100 used but sharpened finger teeth all with a good amount of use left in them. And a big box of ones that need sharpening but with wise left in them. Plus a diamond grinding wheel that fits an 8" bench grinder so you can sharpen you own. These for sale as well pm me to discuss. Ideally like to sell the lot in one go, there are enough teeth and pockets here to keep somebody going for a long time....

Collection preferred but I can parcel up and courier, obviously this will be extra at whatever it costs.... 

Pockets.jpg

Finger teeth.jpg

Finger teeth2.jpg

• 2 months later...