Starting out

Trowelandhawk

Top man, 

thanks for that advice. I agree that I'm

gonna find it hard due to age but I’m fit due to my job. This is a job that I was gonna do years ago when I started out, why I never did I will never know now. I’m down in East Sussex on the coast and there are a few names of companies that I see and have seen regularly that have been around since I was a kid so they must be doing something right. I’m erring in the side of having my age giving me wisdom and common sense on this one and Reliability too. My problem comes with time to commit to a company at present as I’m always busy and I mean always and could only commit to a day a month at present And no company would want that as they would think I’m just playing at it. I’m gonna do the basic tickets off my own back and go from there. I believe in my own abilities and you never know what opportunities come along in the strangest of circumstances. Which would lead me to the next question which is equipment.... that’s a whole new thread in itself ?