Replacement green button for 1999 entec ch25ph

Kev Stephenson

I think I need to source a replacement green button for my entec, I believe is is 'sticking'.

The machine sometimes sticks in forward feeding mode, pressing the reverse button does nothing. If I repeatedly press the green button it resets/unsticks and I can reverse the rollers as normal. The stop bar operation is never affected. If after stopping I press the reverse button it does as it should, releasing the blue button makes the rollers run forwards without the need to press green.

I believe the green button is knackered and I am trying to source one as a replacement. Is it possible to buy the single buttons or does someone know the generic part number so i can order one from somewhere like RS components. I do not really want to spend £xhundred pounds for a full replacement control box when it is only a button costing a few pounds that needs replacing.

Thanks

Kev

Hi

You are correct that we recommend that the best thing to do is to replace the control box complete as the fwd button and contacts are not available anymore, however I have checked our stock and to my great surprise have found a button and contact.

Our part numbers are as follows

Green Fwd Button part no. 1260

Norm Open contacts part no. 2648

After these there are no more available, honest guys these are the last ones.

If you want them either contact your local dealer or if you have an account contact our spares dept.

regards

Timberwolf Technical Support.