Working abroad location and why?

Josh187

Hi all fairly new to the forums sort of registered about 2 or so years ago when I first started tree surgery have not actually visited allot since. Mostly because I have kept my head down doing utility work whilst doing a few small private pieces of work for a small contractor in the local vicinity.

I think I have progressed to a fairly good level of climbing now and I was thinking of taking my trade/skills abroad.

I currently hold my cs 30,31,38,39,40 and my UA 1 and 2.3, This weekend I will also start my UA5 for surveying work. I maintain a pretty good level of fitness I go to the boxing gym for workouts twice a week and try and get in a good run or 2 on top of tree work and overtime at the weekends where I can.

I was thinking that at least from the utility perspective it doesn't pay overly well and I have seen some attractive offers from companies abroad crop up from time to time.

Unfortunately I have little knowledge beyond owning a passport as to what companies are out there abroad and as to what countries would be good locations to work in. I probably have a better tolerance to the cold than the heat. So I was thinking Sweden/Norway direction.

Does anyone have advice on applying for Visa's and what companies to enquire with? Sorry for the long thread, poor grammar and the babbling.