Wirral, merseyside, cheshire, based climber with GRCS, saws, insurance.

edwood

Hi there.

Im a wirral based climber looking for a couple of days a week work to help things tick over for this quiet post christmas spell.

I've been climbing full time for about 3 years now, before that i was grounding for 2 years while at collage. I am confident and competent in all tree climbing operations from tricky and technical dismantles to subtle and sympathetic prunes (I'm not to shabby at topping conifers either).

I've worked in both domestic and commercial environments and for multiple arb approved contractors. I can carry out tree operations at a competitive pace while insuring things are done in a safe and controlled manner.

my qualifications are;

a level 3 diploma in forestry and arboriculture

a level 3 diploma in countryside management and conservation

nptc cs30

nptc cs31

nptc cs38

nptc cs39

nptc cs40

nptc cs41

As well as a fully lollered climbing kit i have all my own saws, little to big, and a vast array of rigging kit including a GRCS which i am willing to provide if required along as their is someone on the ground i believe is competent to use it. i also have public liability insurance of 5mill

i have my own transport and I'm willing to travel. I'm also willing to work weekends. references can be provided if required

if you think i may be of use to you, give me a call or txt on 07455230854 or email me @ [email protected] or give me a pm on here

cheers for reading

Ed

Edited by edwood
miss spelt use

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a little vid i made of a cedar dismantle i did, just to help bump things along. I'm fairly busy now but have a few days free and I'm always looking to increase the network of companies i sub too so if you think i may be of service id be happy to hear from you.

cheers, Ed

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by edwood