We are currently offering an exciting Technician opportunity for someone with experience in mechanical maintenance to join our Technical Services team, based at our new purpose-built workshop at our new Camberley site.
ABOUT OUR OPPORTUNITY
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical inspections, repairs and servicing works on STIHL products.
As a Technician, you will be instrumental in investigating and establishing root cause of failures within the STIHL product range to provide support to the dealer network.
- Produce timely, informative and accurate inspection/servicing reports to support our dealer network and give positive outcomes from product returns
- Maintain product knowledge for current models to carry out inspection servicing and repair of product failures.
- Interaction and communication directly with the dealer network, by means of telephone, email and other business software systems as required.
- To support junior team members and provide sound engineering guidance
- Comply with health and safety policies within the Technical Services Workshop and wider business.
We are looking for someone with a technical background who has experience in carrying out inspection, servicing and repairs of product failures. You should also have effective communication skills to provide technical helpline support. The following requirements are essential:
- An engineering qualification would be advantageous
- Prior Technical experience working with gasoline and battery products, and ideally robotics
- Understanding of engineering principles, material science and failure analysis
- IT skills across MS Office, including Excel
- Competent in the use of technical business systems.
- Ability to communicate results and findings to stakeholders
- Self-motivated and target-oriented
For more information or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]