Another ebay scam!

hamdogg

Its a scam. Ask for the machines serial number. That flushes them out

So, I tried this this morning.

This was the reply I got.

Please write me back to my email.

madmum8ATclerk.com

Of course please replace the AT with @ .

and I´ll promptly reply with more photos and information's.

Please NO time-waster

Thanks and look forward to doing business with you !

Yet they still seem to think that school is a waste of time.

So I reported it to Ebay, because the seller refused to communicate through Ebay, and almost immediately got this from them.

Particularly like the last three words.

Oh and they removed the listing.

Dear uberbowman,

We think eBay account sandjunsworth has been used without the account owner's permission, so we're now restoring it to them. To protect this member's privacy, we can't share any more details about their account.

People sometimes misuse eBay accounts by sending emails from them. In these emails, they invite you to buy or sell outside eBay, or ask questions that have nothing to do with eBay. They do this in the hope that you'll respond and give them your email address.

We strongly recommend you treat emails from this member with caution and don't respond if you hear from them again.

If you wish to chat to one of our customer service agents through the Live Chat function please follow the below link.

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUsNextGen&Format=1&pid=863

***Safety Tips***

- Don't respond to the sender, through either eBay or your email provider, if the message is an offer to buy or sell an item. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and the transaction won't be covered by eBay protection programs.

- If you received what appears to be a Second Chance Offer for an item you recently bid on, and it appears in My Messages with the subject of "Message from eBay Member," it isn't a legitimate Second Chance Offer.

Real Second Chance Offers appear in My Messages with a blue background and subject stating, "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item...". Always check for both the blue background in My Messages and the subject line of "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item…" when responding to a Second Chance Offer.

- Never pay for your eBay items using instant cash wire transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. It is against eBay's Safe Payments Policy for a seller to request payment with these methods, as these types of payments are unsafe if you're paying someone you don't know.

***If you've Already Sent Payment or Posted an Item***

- If you already sent payment for an off-eBay transaction, or if you're a seller who already posted an item to a fraudulent buyer, we suggest you take the following steps:

- Contact the payment service you used to make the purchase. If you paid by credit card, most card issuers provide consumer protections in instances of online fraud.

- If you sold and posted an item to a fraudulent buyer, contact the carrier you used to post the item. You might be able to receive additional assistance from the delivery service.

- Report the fraudulent buyer or seller both to law enforcement officials in your area, and in the area where the buyer or seller lives.

When you contact a law enforcement officer, please explain the following:

- eBay will be happy to help with the officer's investigation.

- For more information on how the officer can contact eBay, go to:

eBay UK - eBay Safety Centre: Law Enforcement

Keeping eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell is our top priority. To find out more about buying safely on eBay, open a new window on your browser and copy these links into it:

eBay: Redirect

eBay UK - eBay Safety Centre: Buying with confidence

If you've sent payment for an item but not received it, please let us know. You can contact us from any eBay Help page.

As always, if you have any questions, please get in touch.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety