BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Be you own boss

robert t

Thought I would bump this again.

It is a pity that this business is sitting idle when it has the potential of a good money maker. This business has been on the back burner for 6 years waiting for a kick start, which could be achieved very quickly. I done this on a smallish scale for about 7 years along side arb work and made good money, my intention was to move to larger premises I had bought and expand this side. After moving to new premises I had to build a house and didnt have the time to commit to it. Also my arb business is busy and takes up more of my time now. I dont want the hassle of employing people to do this so thought I would look for a partner or associate, to come on board and work with me. There is also the possibility of me including the fire wood side of things with sales annually of approximately 400 vented bags and about 30 transit loads.

Cheers, Robert.

Business Opportunity Falkirk/Stirling

I would consider entering into some sort of business partnership to mill and sell hardwood timbers also design and make furniture/wooden products

The right person should have experience, plenty of enthusiasm and has the ability to drive the venture forward.

I have my own designs and pictures of furniture that I have made and sold and they will be included.

I also have pieces of furniture that would be available for exhibitions or which could be use for marketing.

I have a secure workshop 30ft by 60ft within a 4acre site.

3 phase and 240 power supply

Comprehensive collection of heavy duty woodworking machines and equipment

To many hand tools and consumables to mention

Mobile chainsaw mills

Arrow smith kiln in 14ft insulated container, also 20ft and 35ft insulated containers

Kiln about half filled with dried timber (oak, ash, sycamore, spalted beech, elm)

Approximately 6tonne air dried 2” planked oak

About 150tonne mixture of round hardwood timbers with some fairly long lengths

Round timbers are constantly being brought in.

Tractor with loader, telescopic telly handler, timber crane and timber trailer, 3 tonne digger with timber grab, 3tonne dumper, large PTO hydraulic wood splitter, 2No 3.5t tipper trucks, 4wd jeep pick up and 3No large ifor Williams road trailers would be made available to assist in any way

Any one interested or requires any further information I can be contacted on Welcome or mobile 07803591153