Bulk Quantities of Logs

BurnerLogs

Hi

Im new to the forum and new to selling logs, Ive enjoyed reading the posts on here and have got loads of advice so thanks to the regular posters for your pearls of wisdom (got square eyes now though!)

I've got a small supply from my own stocks that have built up over the last few years and have about 50t available of seasoned hardwood through a friend of a friend who's a tree surgeon. He's getting on a bit and just sells a few loads here and there to his also ageing customers from the years gone by.

I know Im late in the game for this year but if anyone has any surplus in the West Yorkshire area or that can be delivered to there, I'd be grateful to here from you.

I've just got back from working away in Afghanistan for the last 2 years and am really planning now to build up for next year but thought I might as well have a little stab at this year as I'm only intending it to be a sideline. I've got a couple of loads to deliver this week, again these are to friends of friends and have got an order for a couple of pubs which Ill be delivering next week so fingers crossed I could get a few regular customers quite quickly and take it from there.

Cheers