Hampshire based groundsman looking for work...

themonkian

Hello everyone,

I have recently attained CS30/31, Lantra woodchipper and stumpgrinder certificates and am looking for any groundsman work. I live in Eastleigh, Hampshire, and am willing to commute a reasonable distance for work.

I have also undergone training for the CS38 and will be likely to take the assessment for CS38/39 early February.

Although my experience is limited to what I have done on my courses, I am hard working, keen, not one for moaning and have a good sense of humour (if that helps!).

I also have the PA1/6 hand held sprayer tickets if that is of any use.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any replies...

Guy Kelly

Hi Jack,

I'm not really sure what would be a fair amount to pay for an inexperienced groundie, so I'm open to any offer really (I'd just be grateful for the work!).

£6 - £7 per hour? £50 for the day?

Of course if you want to pay more I'm sure you could twist my arm!

Thanks for the reply.

I'm 28, from Eastleigh, Hampshire (did live in Badger Farm too at one point - Lowden Close). I got my qualifications from Kingswood Training in Kent, where I did an intensive month long course in November 2010.

If you've any more questions feel free to fire away!

Cheers