Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About AndyNeedz

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Would be the standard own goods use rather then the higher rate. There’s not many left nowadays, but try a high street insurance broker local to you and see what they can do as well as the usual compare your meerkat etc
  2. First time on here following suggestion from someone at my allotment. I’m looking locally for someone / a company who would be able to supply and deliver. Any suggestions / contacts would be appreciated.
  3. I work in commercial insurance and, in fairness, circa £600 is a decent rate if you’re using your tipper to carry goods for other people for payment. If it’s your own goods you’re carrying you may get it a little cheaper.


Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.