Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About scarfie

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Hi I'm a New Zealand arborist moving to the UK very shortly and am looking for some insight into the crossover of qualifications. Are there any Kiwis on here that have worked in the UK , or any Brits that have worked in NZ? I currently have the Otago Polytech Level 4 Arboriculture Certificate. Many of the jobs I have looked at in England say you need the NPTC Units CS30, 31, 38 and 39. Does anyone know what these are and if my qualifications are equivalent? Any piece of info would be helpful


Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.