Jump to content

treephil

Member
  • Content Count

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About treephil

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. hi yes ive sorted the problem with the mounting bolts. similar to how you described, its now got 10mm steel plate bolted to it! think it will probably rock the engine to pieces lol. the latest problem is with the in feed! honestly m8 as soon as i fix 1 think something else breaks! what problems did you have with yours?

  2. Hi

    Have you managed to find a solution for mounting the kwik chip engine yet. The bolts snapped in ours too so I used some angle iron and bolted it to the side of the engine as there are holes already there and then put four engine mounts underneath on to the sliding plate fixed to the angle iron so that the engine wasn't attached directly to the chassis as such. Sounds a bit complicated but isn't.

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.