Stolen Kit

Henderson53

Hilux emptied in Flitwick, Bedfordshire in the wee small hours

Husky 560 new with conversion kit, so easily identified

Husky 550

Husky 545 brush cutter

Stihl 85 hedge cutter

Ironically left the 550 that didn't work...

Anyone gets offered any saws (probably unlikely) let me know please, £1000 for return.

Moral of this story is don't leave kit in your truck !!

[email protected]

Its someone who knows you / Knows your circumstances , knows your truck is not secure . That's why they left the duff saw .

Edited by Stubby

Is it someone who knows you?

The fact that they only left the broken saw raises a question mark??

Similar thing happened to us. One of our staff left (poorly)in the middle of a job, two weeks later our container got cleaned out.... apart from the machines that didn't work. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to work it out.

I've a broken lock on my L200, but I find Harley (and his bro' Busa) an effective deterrent to thieving bar-stewards

Alright for passing suspects but anyone who is determined will bring pork pie laced with unpleasantness leaving you with a big vet bill as well as missing stock. It's happened round here in the past, not a nice thought but always a risk if they are your pets.

• 3 weeks later...

Done again last night, monkeys turned up at mine at 03:16 till 03:24, done 12 vehicles in Flitwick, Bedfordshire.

Nothing to nick this time though but got some good cctv footage, not from the travelling community though. Both had the usual hoods, and had man bags although one stared at the camera for a few seconds while his mate emptied the glove box, and took out the ashtray ????? Few receipts and spare bulbs in there.

Anyone in the area best keep their gear somewhere else. It's a ball ache travelling in the morning just to pick your gear up before you even set off for work but better than letting these wee monies collect them.

Thinking of some kind of explosive trip for the pick up....any ideas? Maybe just with enough power to scorch them a bit :001_smile: but meanwhile just leaving back unlocked for them.