converting trailer drop side 12x6 advise

mitchel

wish i could afford one to be honest every time i see the big 12footers come up there around £2800 i only paid £1000 for my trailer so not worth it

Will you not eat well into that £1800 price difference by the time you are finished though?

Ram, hydraulic pack, battery, steel for new sub chassis, strengthening of existing chassis (important one) consumables etc, not to mention time.

And when you are finished it, it isnt going to be worth anything near as much as a purpose built tipper.

Will you not eat well into that £1800 price difference by the time you are finished though?

Ram, hydraulic pack, battery, steel for new sub chassis, strengthening of existing chassis (important one) consumables etc, not to mention time.

And when you are finished it, it isnt going to be worth anything near as much as a purpose built tipper.

And it will need a trip to the ministry for approval, but since its a mod, you might as well use second hand bits.

Here is all you need for cheap, just add an Anderson plug and a mig welder ford transit tipper pump and ram. | eBay