APF thank you from F R Jones

Jonesie

Hi All

Well, we have landed back from the APF, knackered and aching, but we had a good show.

I would personally like to thank all the organisers who did an excellent job and kept a smile despite the loss of one of their fellow workers during set up.

Also to all the people who attended the show; I hope you had a good time, without you there would be no show (and I hope you got a bargain or two!).

My staff and the reps we had on our stand were by far the best team we have ever taken, so a massive public thank you to all of you. You are a crucial part of our success and should be very proud of yourselves. :thumbup:

We were ready on time and had a great show, despite the thieving:thumbdown: that we caught once again by my excellent security guys. To those of you we caught - we have you on CCTV and your colleges will be informed.

I'm off now to wade through paperwork and spend a week unloading and sorting.:thumbdown:

Hi All

Well, we have landed back from the APF, knackered and aching, but we had a good show.

I would personally like to thank all the organisers who did an excellent job and kept a smile despite the loss of one of their fellow workers during set up.

Also to all the people who attended the show; I hope you had a good time, without you there would be no show (and I hope you got a bargain or two!).

My staff and the reps we had on our stand were by far the best team we have ever taken, so a massive public thank you to all of you. You are a crucial part of our success and should be very proud of yourselves. :thumbup:

We were ready on time and had a great show, despite the thieving:thumbdown: that we caught once again by my excellent security guys. To those of you we caught - we have you on CCTV and your colleges will be informed.

I'm off now to wade through paperwork and spend a week unloading and sorting.:thumbdown:

Kind word Justin and you and your staff did a great job as did all the other retailers who were there for whole 3days trading.i for one appreciate all the hard work what goes on in the back ground to put a stand together and to keep smiling through the difficult customers and the thieving bastards who make it so disappointing for you and the rest of us.well done to Max and all at TreeKit,Martin at Forest & ARB,Roland & Martin at Lister Wilder, Neil at Buxtons And last but not least Roly at Abortec and all the really nice kind and generous people who gave me lots of freebies. Amazing what you can get when your nice and not a thieving bastard.:thumbup:

Great show! I myself bought some hand tools from Jones! But when I got back I realised I hadn't bought a saw I was planning on!! Too much excitement! I'll be ringing the shop tommorow!

Life's all about moving forward, you learn what you can and crack on!!