Apf - who's going

Joy Yeomans

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good cheers. When you coming up this way and see us northern monkeys? I've got permission from the Mrs to go, but just don't think it's going to happen. I've got a large shopping list, but funds won't allow. Prob just go local dealer as it's only 1/2 km from the house, and I can put it on account

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

See kev Stephenson every year at the ARB SHOW and always invites me to go up to Kendal to his place...always mean to go but something always derails my plans...will make it next year Deffo.

See kev Stephenson every year at the ARB SHOW and always invites me to go up to Kendal to his place...always mean to go but something always derails my plans...will make it next year Deffo.

Last I heard we're meeting up in September, but I could be wrong. Probably a bit close to APF for you to be traveling up here though

Probably not the APF since that show is only every Two years.

easy-lift guy

Arb show and APF are 2 different events and the arb show is annual

Last I heard we're meeting up in September, but I could be wrong. Probably a bit close to APF for you to be traveling up here though

Really? Thought kev said August...still couldn't go..like you said to close to APF..need all my money to get in and camping:thumbup: