Lombardy Fell Incident

scotspine1

Who said nothing could be learned?

You did:

Well?

To learn something from this video, you'd have to be as thick as two short planks before you watched it surely?

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Mr Newton and mr leach have gone offline, probably to bed, night guys.

I might not put this across as clear as I want to but here goes.....Surely it's a reminder to everyone not to be complacent , not to cut corners. Therefore re educating people's ways of thinking, people are learning new or even old reminding themselves of things everyday.

I haven't felled a tree like that in a while but it made me think and remind myself /re educating myself in what I would of done in that situation.

It also reminded me what I have learnt, not to work for people who obviously under staff the job, not have a care in public safety, I could go on.

May I ask a question mull , what do you do work wise. ?

If you need to watch a video like that to remind yourself not to be complacent or not to work for a company that has less than safe working practices you must have a problem with short term memory loss, if that's the case, you have my sympathies.

I do.

No interest in baying for blood from me either, as I've pointed out already, if you are already in the industry and you have to look at this vid to learn something[emoji79], what the hell are you doing at the moment if this video teaches you something?

To learn something from this video, you'd have to be as thick as two short planks before you watched it surely?

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Yup that's the post where I said certain people could learn from this.

I don't understand what you're getting at Mull.

On one hand you're needling Ian saying if you can learn from it you're a moron, and on the other hand you're challenging me to the contrary.

You never answered Ian's question about what it is you do either.

I'd guess you're just a bored keyboard warrior with a bit of time on your hands though.

I don't understand what you're getting at Mull.

On one hand you're needling Ian saying if you can learn from it you're a moron, and on the other hand you're challenging me to the contrary.

You never answered Ian's question about what it is you do either.

I'd guess you're just a bored keyboard warrior with a bit of time on your hands though.

It was suggested earlier in thread that arb workers could learn from video, I was only suggesting that I'd hope most arb workers would already be educated beyond the woeful working practices in the vid. Pretty simple really.

Builder, bit of contract shepherding, burn quite a lot of wood.👍

If you need to watch a video like that to remind yourself not to be complacent or not to work for a company that has less than safe working practices you must have a problem with short term memory loss, if that's the case, you have my sympathies.

What?? , who are you ??, oh I forgot the person who knows everything.

So what's wrong with refreshing your memory with what one has learnt.

So what do you build ?, models, paper aeroplanes.