Walkie Takie Headets

AWarb00

Hello all,

I recently bought a two way radio from argos and plan on getting the headset to go with them so I can have one up the tree and my groundie can have the other, as it's a lot cheaper than the bluetooth ones!

Buy Binatone Terrain 750 2-Way Radio - Twin at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Two way radios.

I have looked around for headsets but they all seem to have an 11mm plug and an 8mm plug whereas mine only has one 8mm hole for a headset??

Has anyone else had this or anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks!

Can you put a link to them?

I am unsure of the exact listing as the old man bought them for his bike originally but couldn't get on with them but this is the exact same set http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pc-800M-Interphone-BT-Bluetooth-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Helmet-Intercom-FM-Headset-/291570318014?hash=item43e2f1fabe:g:xXkAAOSwMVFXIEV-. They are the t-com vb by freedconn. Used them for the first time on a traffic management job on a busy road and it was very refreshing not to have to shout. We didn't even even need the microphone down, just left it tucked in the helmet and even with the saw and chipper going we could hear each other fine while talking normally. I'm unsure on battery life as I haven't killed them yet but we have had constant chatter/chainsaw/chipper noise for 4+ hours without any bother