We wanted to share this video of our Rotatech chains in action:

• Currently Used By Thousands Of Professionals

• Over 25000 Chains Sold Every Year

• 100% Money Back Guarantee

• USA Steel Cutters - Stay Sharp For Longer

• 100% Pre-Stretched - Less Maintenance

• Blued Steel - Prevents Corrosion

Click - http://bit.ly/Rotatech

Anyone tried our chains? What do you think?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a look at your site and its very dofficult to find the correct one , if i try 3/8 0.58 or 1.5 mm no results come up , so then you have to go through every box to find which chain it is , also if i enter say .. 372 xp it comes up with 0.63 cauge .... which husky doesnt use unless you stihl mount bar with an adapter , so somethign needs sorting out there

Trying to assist with you a bit here , your saw chain id is so messed up, if i enter say 20 inch chain husqvarna it comes up with the same pic with 144 results with some tiny differences in the text , which may have a saw ID and very few even mention the pitch and gauge in the title so , have to open each header box it up and it often lists 0.63 gauge and a different pitch to the saw listed .maybe need the web designer to sort it out a bit and improve the search functions , anyone who needs chains usually does a search for Pitch /Gauge and Drive links , so that should narrow it down a huge amount but this comes up with no results on the website , but then the item id has to be correct , then that will improve sales , as no one wants to be sitting opening endless numbers of headers then finding the chain spec is not for the saw they use I

entered 372 xp 20 " and it came up with 0.63 gauge , entered 16 inch and the same 0.63 entered a 24 " chain and it came up with a 14 guide bar , so some works needs to be done , , even if someone calls your telesales , and ask for a 20 inch chain for a 372 xp , will that result in the correct one or a stihl gauge chain , or does the specs asked match to your list , nothing worse than receiving the wrong parts .

hope this is a little help for you

had to do another post as edit time run out

once the title box is opened it lists loads of husqvarna saws 61,372.575.576,385.390 etc all these saws run 0.58 chains normally unless someone has converted them (which is very rare unless they run stihls too so bars can be swapped around ), but every chain listed is 0.63 gauge which is what stihl uses , i cannot find any 3/8 0.58 chains on the site ?, no matter what i open up to find ,so do you have 3/8 0.58 chains ?

...I cannot find any 3/8 0.58 chains on the site ?, no matter what i open up to find ,so do you have 3/8 0.58 chains ?

The RotaTech chain finder using specs rather than model# works fine for me. Rotatech™ Chains > Search By Chain Type & Size > Eg 3/8 1.5mm 60DL

If it's Oregon you're after I've found some 73LPX (3/8 .058), but it was a bit of a faff, something similar to the manual search above would be preferable IMO.:

73LPX072E

If you follow the link above and then change the bar length in the drop down menu 16"=60DL 18"=68DL

Hope that helps.