child care

Busy Daddy

Super glue the knob in the right position.if that fails you drive tractor an d get gray git to watch the kids

Done deal, I'll sit in your house putting my feet up eating your biscuits with a big stack of cartoons to entertain myself which the kids can watch as well [emoji6]

We have it a little easier in some ways as I employ my wife so allow her time off in summer to look after the kids and being a good employer she'll even get paid.

Sorry forgot to retune every channel to classical this time 😜

http://www.dryadarb.co.uk

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you wern t such a busy daddy life would be easy.i tried getting mine to stack logs and drive processor but they rebelled when it rained."daddy we cant work in the rain"they said and ran away to the house ...mmmwhen i was young things were different:thumbup:

Aye Jake, chimney sweeping was child play back in them days:biggrin:

It certainly improved my climbing speed the days I had to pick my eldest up from the childminder at 3.

It's tough mate, but it's well worth it

I didn't see my dad much during the week for the first 10 years of my life, and I bet many on here are the same.

I wouldn't want to miss things like this when I thought they were happily watching Teletubbies when I nipped downstairs for 5 minutes to wash up.ImageUploadedByArbtalk1469482114.823911.jpg.e14bfa327795b03175b10217780418fe.jpg

I'm lucky in the sense we have grandparents to do the child minding but once the business starts picking up and I have to do more quotes and weekend business stuff me and the misses are toying with the idea of her leaving part time work and running the at home side of the business side of things. As I am feeling more and more guilty lumping the little one with the mother in law.

But since I went self employed and set up my own business I am finishing work earlier and on better wages so I am spending more time with my daughter. She's not bad at a bit of cross cutting either even if she flat out refuses to wear PPE ;-).

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1469516832.166714.jpg.79b7f20040e5c7451278ef9fdb5ce86a.jpg

It certainly improved my climbing speed the days I had to pick my eldest up from the childminder at 3.

I didn't see my dad much during the week for the first 10 years of my life, and I bet many on here are the same.

I wouldn't want to miss things like this when I thought they were happily watching Teletubbies when I nipped downstairs for 5 minutes to wash up.[ATTACH]209073[/ATTACH]

Your right the whole day revolves around time

Having to drop them of bang on time , and every minuite counts in the day

Get the job finished as quick as you can , no matter what

Then that horrible journey home , hoping that there wont be a traffic jam ahead

Getting to school to pick them up , on time , with a big sigh

For them to say whats for tea { if only they knew}

I wouldn't want to miss things like this when I thought they were happily watching Teletubbies when I nipped downstairs for 5 minutes to wash up.[ATTACH]209073[/ATTACH]

That's a classic.

I hope you shouted and made them jump.