Trust insurance or arborisk

andrew t

i got a few quotes off arbrisk rung back to get cover the guy was ars$y saying id asked for a few quotes and done nothing.

said i wanted to pay in full so i saved up he was still as un helpful so sacked them!

unfortunate really other people manage to get on with them so i recon its a 1 off.

id try them again but cant be bothered with the hassle

i got a few quotes off arbrisk rung back to get cover the guy was ars$y saying id asked for a few quotes and done nothing.

said i wanted to pay in full so i saved up he was still as un helpful so sacked them!

unfortunate really other people manage to get on with them so i recon its a 1 off.

id try them again but cant be bothered with the hassle

To be honest I think they are one of the most unhelpful companies I've ever dealt with when it came to making a large claim they dragged it out for as long as they possibly could and made the whole situation even more stressful. 1 out of 10 from me.

I've been insured with Trust, then Arborisk (only moved due to better price at time of renewal, hadn't made a claim with Trust so can't comment on their claims handling). Arborisk were great when I had to unfortunately make a claim for a stolen chipper earlier this year - they paid out quickly with no issues. However, my renewal subsequently doubled (I expected it to go up but thought that was a bit strong!) so have now moved to Lycetts and saved approx £3k. Lycetts were cheapest out of those 3 for me, but they are all decent competitive firms from what I can tell.

i have been with both , never claimed. But had same experience as tree monkey with arbrisk , they really shitty if you ring up for a quote when you havent been with them for a while . i am sticking with trust now ( they give quote without being shitty if you dont buy the insurance that year)

so have now moved to Lycetts and saved approx £3k. Lycetts were cheapest out of those 3 for me, but they are all decent competitive firms from what I can tell.

Cudda potentially saved upto another 15% had you had that little 'ARB approved' badge on your business :001_rolleyes:

Hopin yer well Dan n business is good..

Paul

Cudda potentially saved upto another 15% had you had that little 'ARB approved' badge on your business :001_rolleyes:

Hopin yer well Dan n business is good..

Paul

Nice to hear you Paul, all good here thanks for asking (crazy busy, which is a good problem to have!).

One of these days I will pull my finger out and get AA approved (if only to drive down my insurance even further)!