Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

Its easy to blame immigration, but its not immigrants that are destroying the NHS its not immigration thats making the school my sons go to cut teachers jobs because they dont have the funding for them.

Blame the immigrants, its an easy distraction that the simple minded fall for everytime because it suits their preconceived prejudice.

I try not to blame immigrants for anything really, unless we're talking Islamic immigration (what an own goal that is?)..

My argument about immigration is its a giant ponzi scheme to save the city institutions money in regards pensions, not to mention it helps the government out in that regard as well...

Heres how it works in simple to understand language, the more people come here, the bigger the economy gets.... at least in theory?..

Its why Britain's economy was expected to over take Germany's in twenty years... how can you predict that unless you have a plan to import millions more migrants...

70 million migrants have entered the US since 1960, we're emulating their business model...

My argument is, to stifle immigration and force the birthrate up to one where it becomes stable and self sustaining.. after which, we only accept highly educated immigrants thereafter... now who can argue against that?..

As to schools and hospitals, get used to them havin less, we have a debt to pay off, and one thats gonna get worse before it gets better... No I don't blame immigrants for that, though they are an extra burden to cope with...

The problem with encouraging the highly educated immigrants is it causes a brain-drain in their country of origin, giving rise to a low IQ population, low economy, high birth rate, poverty and extremism. Then the low IQ extremists are invited into our countries, make **** of the streets, thus discouraging the native population from having children because young couples see no future for their offspring. Let's all just stay on our own turf. Seriously.

Ok, I know thats not going to happen.

But when people complain about there not being enough doctors/whatevers so that we have to import them - well, why aren't there enough? Why are our western education systems not producing enough skilled people? Or is the demand for doctors too high? Are we actually a weak and lazy population who won't take our long term heath seriously? Maybe if the general population was more intelligent, we would self-treat more of our common ailments and not be rushing off to the doctor at the first sniffle, thus cutting down the need for more doctors.

Maybe if we were more patriotic, less of us would feel entitled to abuse the NHS system. We might have more pride, and assume more social responsibility. Doesn't it all come down to the "quality" of the general population in the end? A population who are disciplined, intelligent, moral and physically fit, don't need the same level of state-guaranteed pensions, medical treatment, welfare and so on as a weaker population.

Why aren't the schools producing quality graduates? Why aren't parents raising mentally tough people? We, in the west are in a malaise - Im asking where did it come from?

Edited by Haironyourchest

We, in the west are in a malaise - Im asking where did it come from?

Liberal secularism is my guess......

Timon

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose"

Its easy to blame immigration, but its not immigrants that are destroying the NHS its not immigration thats making the school my sons go to cut teachers jobs because they dont have the funding for them.

Blame the immigrants, its an easy distraction that the simple minded fall for everytime because it suits their preconceived prejudice.

It's almost possible to replace the word "immigrants" with the word "Tories" in your post and STILL the final paragraph rings true.... 😂

It's almost possible to replace the word "immigrants" with the word "Tories" in your post and STILL the final paragraph rings true.... [emoji23]

You've almost lost it mr j, be careful my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Fecking liberals!

Could you use your bottom line of your post as a signature, or whatever they call it?

The signature is quote from a guy called Jim Elliot (worth a Google if you have a spare 10 mins)

Timon

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose"

The signature is quote from a guy called Jim Elliot (worth a Google if you have a spare 10 mins)

Timon

Cut your losses?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Douglas Murray's latest book, I've already pre-ordered it, know a few switched on folk here will be interested.

61JhaFlNJML._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Strange Death of Europe is a highly personal account of a continent and culture caught in the act of suicide. Declining birth-rates, mass immigration and cultivated self-distrust and self-hatred have come together to make Europeans unable to argue for themselves and incapable of resisting their own comprehensive change as a society. This book is not only an analysis of demographic and political realities, but also an eyewitness account of a continent in self-destruct mode. It includes reporting from across the entire continent, from the places where migrants land to the places they end up, from the people who appear to welcome them in to the places which cannot accept them.

Told from this first-hand perspective, and backed with impressive research and evidence, the book addresses the disappointing failure of multiculturalism, Angela Merkel's U-turn on migration, the lack of repatriation and the Western fixation on guilt. Murray travels to Berlin, Paris, Scandinavia, Lampedusa and Greece to uncover the malaise at the very heart of the European culture, and to hear the stories of those who have arrived in Europe from far away. In each chapter he also takes a step back to look at the bigger issues which lie behind a continent's death-wish, answering the question of why anyone, let alone an entire civilisation, would do this to themselves? He ends with two visions of Europe one hopeful, one pessimistic which paint a picture of Europe in crisis and offer a choice as to what, if anything, we can do next.

[ame=https://www.amazon.co.uk/Strange-Death-Europe-Immigration-Identity/dp/1472942248/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1490788106&sr=1-1&keywords=douglas+murray]The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam: Amazon.co.uk: Douglas Murray: 9781472942241: Books[/ame]