Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

47 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I think she's got a point. What's the best you can come up with?

Mark when Labour and Starmer in particular stop dripping like an nsu infested knob I’ll have a lot more respect and interest in them. Come up with some policies or valid and fresh ideas etc as the constant slagging off of the tories and nothing else does not constitute a decent opposition. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Mark when Labour and Starmer in particular stop dripping like an nsu infested knob I’ll have a lot more respect and interest in them. Come up with some policies or valid and fresh ideas etc as the constant slagging off of the tories and nothing else does not constitute a decent opposition. 

Dave, I'm no supporter or voter for Labour in their current format, you know this. Give me a reason or two why we shouldn't all slag off the tories? What do you think the current gov has done well? Deffo not covid, that's clear. So what is it that makes you defend them all the time?

That Corbyn fella had some good ideas, they were fully costed but people bought the bullshit, just like you rightly point out they bought the bullshit about covid too. 

Maybe you should go into politics as you're wasted on the internet. 

As an aside, do you know many folk from Pegswood? 

Edited by Mark J

1 minute ago, Johnsond said:

What Markie Mark fails to appreciate is we are generally all “working class”. We have all (within reason) had tough upbringing,generally we have never lived anywhere near London 

In his mind we should all vote Labour. 

1 minute ago, Mark J said:

Dave, I'm no supporter or voter for Labour in their current format, you know this. Give me a reason or two why we shouldn't all slag off the tories?

Because the current Labour tossers are just as bad? 

Why not slag them both off and show some impartiality? 

If you won’t then you’re just the drunk den  wank boy you’ve  always been. 

41 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Dave, I'm no supporter or voter for Labour in their current format, you know this. Give me a reason or two why we shouldn't all slag off the tories? What do you think the current gov has done well? Deffo not covid, that's clear. So what is it that makes you defend them all the time?

That Corbyn fella had some good ideas, they were fully costed but people bought the bullshit, just like you rightly point out they bought the bullshit about covid too. 

Maybe you should go into politics as you're wasted on the internet. 

As an aside, do you know many folk from Pegswood? 

Where did I defend them ?? I’ve said for ages a good opposition is important and sadly lacking. A few but I do remember they had a cracking disco night in the working men’s club many moons ago. Cracking chipper too. 

• Like 1

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-05-23/exclusive-pm-pictured-drinking-at-downing-street-party-during-lockdown

WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Boris Johnson was not fined for an event at which he was photographed apparently drinking wine and raising a toast.

Edited by Mark J

2 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Where did I defend them ?? I’ve said for ages a good opposition is important and sadly lacking. A few but I do remember they had a cracking disco night in the working men’s club many moons ago. Cracking chipper too. 

You never have a bad word to say about them, that's defending someone in my book.

3 minutes ago, Mark J said:

🤷‍♂️Everyone was at it Mark, you’d have had to be a utterly gullible fool to follow all the insane restrictions that were in place to the letter. 
That’s not defending them it’s just most are bored to death in regards who did what at these gatherings. There are far far more important relevant things to be concerned about.