Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I can imagine William doing that. Perhaps the line in the sand was the outcome of Andrews Lawyers attempts to get the case thrown out. Now thats failed they've cut their ties. Im a bit surprised at the severity of the ostracisation though. Perhaps the RF wanted to use Andrew as a warning for Harry as well? Start towing the line or you'll get the same treatment. 

I also wonder if the likes of Edward and his Mrs and Zara and Phil have also made comment.
There’s plenty of Royals who give decent VFM and can probably read the publics opinion of him.
  • Like 1

Her Maj has paid his legal bills up to this point, it would be difficult for her to continue to do so.

They really should hand himself over if he's done nothing wrong, he can afford a decent brief once he sells his chalet. 

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

The Duke of York is raising funds to pay his legal bills over his legal battle with Virginia Giuffre. A source said the Queen...

I suspect that Harry and Megan realised that bringing their family up in the company of people who harbour known sex-pests was a bad idea.

Edited by Mark J

18 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Her Maj has paid his legal bills up to this point, it would be difficult for her to continue to do so.

They really should hand himself over if he's done nothing wrong, he can afford a decent brief once he sells his chalet. 

The Duke of York is raising funds to pay his legal bills over his legal battle with Virginia Giuffre. A source said the Queen...

I suspect that Harry and Megan realised that bringing their family up in the company of people who harbour known sex-pests was a bad idea.

It's a civil case in America, my money is on he'll pay his way out of it.

Edit: read, we'll pay his way out of it.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

It’s probably nothing like that, but an independent consultancy firm looked into it all a few years back, and the net gain to our economy was pretty staggering.

Its not like you actually get to see the Queen and get a selfie with her is it? Im sure the Castles and Palaces would get as much visitors regardless if the RF existed or not. Just like in France. Ive long since lost any faith in the term independent consultancy as well. 

• Like 2