Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

• 2 weeks later...

APPLE.NEWS

Drax's 'green fuel', which is made from wood pellets, produces more carbon than coal, scientists warn

Hopefully a little bit  of recognition that the whole bio mass con is not all it’s made out to be. £2.3million per day is an eye opener. 

Edited by Johnsond

APPLE.NEWS

Environmental activist Greta Thunberg has branded the COP26 summit in Glasgow a "two-week long celebration of business...

Strange that the media covers this yet won’t show hardly anything regarding the hundreds of thousands on the march daily regards covid restrictions and passport  mandates. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sime42 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png emoji23.png

Not really, when you consider what the global priorities are right now.

Global priorities?? I thought we were supposed to be in the midst of a global pandemic or was that yesterday’s scare story. Honest 42 I think if MSM gave you a pint of horse piss and said it was lager you’d swallow it and convince yourself it was Carlsberg. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sime42 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png emoji23.png

Not really, when you consider what the global priorities are right now.

It’s not for media outlets to decide what the global priorities are and then choose to focus on their own narrative. If hundreds of thousands of people are marching against Covid restrictions and Covid passports globally then clearly it is a global priority to many. The huge push-back and reluctance to take the vaccine in the services seen here and the US to name a few is a clear indication of how much of a global priority it is. 

You’re so smugly and happily blinkered it’s unreal. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Environmental activist Greta Thunberg has branded the COP26 summit in Glasgow a "two-week long celebration of business...

Strange that the media covers this yet won’t show hardly anything regarding the hundreds of thousands on the march daily regards covid restrictions and passport  mandates. 

Not quite sure how it’s a laughing emoji moment but if you think it’s funny hundreds of thousands of people are having to take to streets in order to protect their livelihoods and way of life then I guess that sums you up. 

AgEXQTFSMUszNlhnUVBteDVuSnpXVEI0bncAMA APPLE.NEWS
Environmental activist Greta Thunberg has branded the COP26 summit in Glasgow a "two-week long celebration of business... Strange that the media covers this yet won’t show hardly anything regarding the hundreds of thousands on the march daily regards covid restrictions and passport  mandates. 
Some people have different priorities then I guess.
The current global pandemic pales into insignificance in comparison to Climate Change. The numbers are sobering. Hence why it's more newsworthy.
You should have a look at the COP26 discussion on here.

1 hour ago, sime42 said:

Some people have different priorities then I guess.
The current global pandemic pales into insignificance in comparison to Climate Change. The numbers are sobering. Hence why it's more newsworthy.
You should have a look at the COP26 discussion on here.

I’m in Glasgow right now I’ve had a tits full of cop 26 and the behaviour of the police and so called global elite that are here right now. I’ve read the posts on that subject. It’s good your moving onto something even bigger and more worrying for you.