Jump to content
Mick Dempsey

Making the news today....

Recommended Posts

On the subject of labour/HGV driver shortage:

 

 

 

labourshortage.jpg

Edited by scbk
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, scbk said:

On the subject of labour/HGV driver shortage:

 

 

 

labourshortage.jpg

If it wasn't so serious it would be funny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
APPLE.NEWS

Boris Johnson is in “invincible mode” and will push through a tax rise to fund social care despite...

Something along the lines of we will waste billions of tax payers money due to utter utter mismanagement and a ludicrous over reaction to a virus, but expect  taxpayers to pay more to cover the debt this has left the country in!!. Safe in the knowledge most will welcome this as progress and a wonderful social gesture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Will C said:

The ticket booth at Red Funnel's Southampton terminal has collapsed after being struck by a lorry. A cabin building used to collect tickets when customers check-in for their sailing has...

I bet the people in there shat themselves 😳

O.o

 

It went down like a house of cards!

Edited by scbk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2021 at 07:17, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Boris Johnson is in “invincible mode” and will push through a tax rise to fund social care despite...

Something along the lines of we will waste billions of tax payers money due to utter utter mismanagement and a ludicrous over reaction to a virus, but expect  taxpayers to pay more to cover the debt this has left the country in!!. Safe in the knowledge most will welcome this as progress and a wonderful social gesture. 

It baffles me that they're increasing N.I. by 10% and hitting the little folk. They could tax the super-rich and corporations properly instead. There's also that £350 million a week that the bus said would go to the NHS, where's that?
 

WWW.THEDAILYMASH.CO.UK

MARGARET Thatcher is rising from her grave in horror at Boris Johnson’s social care tax rises, senior Conservatives believe.

 

 

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mark J said:

It baffles me that they're increasing N.I. by 10% and hitting the little folk. They could tax the super-rich and corporations properly instead. There's also that £350 million a week that the bus said would go to the NHS, where's that?
 


MARGARET Thatcher is rising from her grave in horror at Boris Johnson’s social care tax rises, senior Conservatives believe.

 

 

No idea Mark past caring in many ways. There’s people on here that if the cap fits etc have clamoured for restrictions and safety at any cost both financially and liberty wise. Time to pay it seems. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

No idea Mark past caring in many ways. There’s people on here that if the cap fits etc have clamoured for restrictions and safety at any cost both financially and liberty wise. Time to pay it seems. 

Exactly. Careful what you wish for. Now it’s time for everyone to bend over and take what we’ve known since the start was coming. Huge tax rises and we’ve by no means seen the end of that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Exactly. Careful what you wish for. Now it’s time for everyone to bend over and take what we’ve known since the start was coming. Huge tax rises and we’ve by no means seen the end of that. 

Yep, could you imagine if it was Labour doing it, they'd be kicked to bits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  •  

  • Featured Adverts

  • Tip site reviews

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.