Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

I see that that loathsome little man, Cummings, is giving his bitter and twisted version of his history again. He is the type of employee that every HR person would be looking to employ in the future, doesn't carry out instructions, disobeys the very instructions he is instrumental in putting in place, gossips about senior managers out of work, whinges publicly when he doesn't get his way and blames everyone else for his own demise. 

I wonder if, as part of the job, he signed confidentiality agreements such as the Official Secrets Act?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, PeteB said:

I see that that loathsome little man, Cummings, is giving his bitter and twisted version of his history again. He is the type of employee that every HR person would be looking to employ in the future, doesn't carry out instructions, disobeys the very instructions he is instrumental in putting in place, gossips about senior managers out of work, whinges publicly when he doesn't get his way and blames everyone else for his own demise. 

I wonder if, as part of the job, he signed confidentiality agreements such as the Official Secrets Act?

I want to join the secret service . Mmmm you want to join the secret service eh ?  , well can you keep a secret ?   Well , yes .  OK your in then ! 😁

Cummings tried to oust his PM after the election!?! What a vile little turd, whilst I could be a traditional tory voter, they will never have my vote if he is involved I any way and that goes with any political party either!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PeteB said:

Cummings tried to oust his PM after the election!?! What a vile little turd, whilst I could be a traditional tory voter, they will never have my vote if he is involved I any way and that goes with any political party either!

You get what you vote for. 

Someone hired him.

Edited by Mark J

The "pingdemic" continues to affect schools and families with nearly 25% absent as the term ends.

This is ridiculous. I know that there is only a week left of term, but they honestly need to sort this out before school resumes in September. It's not only the disruption to the education, but to the working lives of the parents too.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Mark J said:

You get what you vote for. 

Someone hired him.

Cant disagree with that Mark. Been like that for a while bud, wonder how much pain and suffering this pair have contributed towards. The shaping of a war leader 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

4E76C802-AF6C-4FB2-8D72-9D9862DD481F.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Cant disagree with that Mark. Been like that for a while bud, wonder how much pain and suffering this pair have contributed towards. The shaping of a war leader 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

4E76C802-AF6C-4FB2-8D72-9D9862DD481F.png

They should be in jail.
But, they're not the ones who have been in charge through all this. It's all well and good pointing out the bad guys from times gone by but we're living in the present.
Even though you did vote for the current government, it's still alright to admit that they're a bunch of shitehawks.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mark J said:

They should be in jail.
But, they're not the ones who have been in charge through all this. It's all well and good pointing out the bad guys from times gone by but we're living in the present.
Even though you did vote for the current government, it's still alright to admit that they're a bunch of shitehawks.

If only we could deal with the recent past as well as we could the present, huh?  

The thing is we could, there is nothing stopping us perusing the old Labour "nu Labour" , 

Lets join forces and go after these cants first, then lets go after the current ones? 

so how about it Markie Mark?