Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

(  obvs not on the menu - as still got some squirrel left  ...... an opened a Sauvignoun , Badger better with Merlot @Stubby   ???   Dunno  ?? )
I have no knowledge of Badger, but I can certainly vouch for squirrel; very tasty. Bit of a faff to skin and butcher though.
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stubby said:

You can bow to a Suffolk back ground Khriss but it won't be mine . West Sussex  me mate . 👍

I will apologise to W. Sussex in advance then ☺️ k

Edited by Khriss
( was the Suffolks took Hillman in 1944 got me mixed up)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
APPLE.NEWS

Access to restaurants, public transport and council services among things that could be...

Sign of things to come !!. Little bit of MSM coverage, no outrage or complaints by anyone and  before you know it it’s policy or worse still law. We seem now 12 months into this to be under more and more and more guidance/laws as every week passes. 
Blaming noncompliance by individuals has long since lost any credibility. 

• Like 3

Well hopefully coming sense plays a part in getting children back to school. Strange to see MSM now swinging to reporting why kids can’t go back and actually reporting the absolutely minimal  risk rather than full on scaremongering. If vaccines are what it takes then teachers should be a priority. 

• Like 2