Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 hours ago, sime42 said:
6 hours ago, Johnsond said:
Just reread my post several times can you let me know where I said it was boring me or I mentioned your wife and statistics in the same sentence???. I don’t think I’m ****************ing anyone as you so eloquently put it but what I don’t do is throw out abuse from behind the safety of a keyboard. 

Really????!!

Yep really 

Go through any of my posts and see if I’ve asked anyone who the **************** they think they are based on something they didn’t say. 

Edited by Johnsond

Just now, skyhuck said:

It must be marvellous to think oneself smarter than the leaders of every country on the planet, I genuinely envy you 🙂

When have I stated that?

If Im not wrong most of the UK and the members of this forum seem to think the UK  government has consistently handled the pandemic badly. Not the traits of the smartest the UK has to offer surely?

And not every country is handling the pandemic in unison. There is vast differences from country to country so questioning how we in the UK handle it, after numerous failures is not the musing of an idiot. Blind compliance and unquestioning obedience might be. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Yep really 

Go through any of my posts and see if I’ve asked anyone who the **************** they think they are based on something they didn’t say. 

You clown..........He asked who YOU f'**ing think YOU are. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Are you really that stupid?

I had you down as a pretty smart guy.

With or without lockdowns other health issues were always going to be a casualty. Had there been no lockdowns the NHS would have been overwhelmed, leading to the cancellation of other treatments, plus many more, probably more unpleasant deaths.

Each time restrictions are lifted, infection rates grow, if you don't believe this, I can only hope you have a long and happy life on the flat earth we all enjoy.

This is the problem on here as soon as someone disagrees the comments like yours start. Am I really that stupid 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ You obviously feel the whole lockdown process is the way forward. You don’t know me you dont know what ive done throughout this farce, so in your book anyone whom disagrees with your opinions ref covid is stupid. Cropper has had ample invitations to show me where I said the things that offended him so badly, he will struggle massively because as he knows I didn’t say it, I’m not the only one on here whom totally disagrees with the blanket lockdown process. What you had me down as is neither here nor there to me. 

4 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

You clown..........He asked who YOU f'**ing think YOU are. 

Lol stop count to ten and have a little think about that post what you’ve just written I think you will be the one wearing the red nose bud, there’s a few on here today puffing the chests out and punching the keys I see 

Edited by Johnsond

Lol stop count to ten and have a little think about that post what you’ve just written I think you will be the one wearing the red nose bud, there’s a few on here today puffing the chests out and punching the keys I see 
Indeed. Always seems to be the same few individuals doesn't it?

6 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

This is the problem on here as soon as someone disagrees the comments like yours start. Am I really that stupid 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ You obviously feel the whole lockdown process is the way forward. You don’t know me you dont know what ive done throughout this farce, so in your book anyone whom disagrees with your opinions ref covid is stupid. Cropper has had ample invitations to show me where I said the things that offended him so badly, he will struggle massively because as he knows I didn’t say it, I’m not the only one on here whom totally disagrees with the blanket lockdown process. What you had me down as is neither here nor there to me. 

Cropper, as you insist on calling me, doesn't live on his keyboard as you seem to do. He has a life. And you referred to me as a keyboard warrior! That is my last word on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, sime42 said:
13 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Indeed. Always seems to be the same few individuals doesn't it?

Nope 

Not at all 

Zero insults thrown around by myself here, I’ve a different opinion to yours on many things. That’s about it. 

Edited by Johnsond

26 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Cropper, as you insist on calling me, doesn't live on his keyboard as you seem to do. He has a life. And you referred to me as a keyboard warrior! That is my last word on this.

I don’t know you well enough to use first names, When you start throwing insults online the term generally used is keyboard warrior. I’d have much preferred the last word to be an explanation and to show me where I said the things you accused me of earlier on today when you asked me who the **************** I thought I was 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I’ve asked several times yet you fail to show me where it is these comments are written. It’s not much to ask bearing in mind the vitriol you   spat out earlier and what others now seem to be throwing about. 

Edited by Johnsond