Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Flicking between R4, and LBC. Surely they aren't both making this up?

Both MSM though eggs. Surely some bloke blogging from his bedroom would be a more reliable news source?? 

Wake up sheeple. 🤣😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

I still stand by my conviction that lockdowns are doing as much if not more damage long term that Covid ever will. People’s perception of the severity of this is bound to be based upon personal experience, I’ve certainly got no faith in MSM after the last 10 months. The reaction earlier by others was based on what ?? Having a different experience or opinion of the severity of and actions to be taken in regard to COVID 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Are you really that stupid?

I had you down as a pretty smart guy.

With or without lockdowns other health issues were always going to be a casualty. Had there been no lockdowns the NHS would have been overwhelmed, leading to the cancellation of other treatments, plus many more, probably more unpleasant deaths.

Each time restrictions are lifted, infection rates grow, if you don't believe this, I can only hope you have a long and happy life on the flat earth we all enjoy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

I’m not saying it’s not true, just interested in the source as can’t find anything on the net. My kids are at school in Cheshire and this is the first we’ve heard of it.

Although this news broke nearly 3 hours ago this is the first I've found locally online.

16 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Although this news broke nearly 3 hours ago this is the first I've found locally online.

Come on trig, you can't just say nothing, it's there, The County Council have pulled the plug, not the libtard teachers and their unions. Do you still think this is political games, remember Essex is a Conservative County Council.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Are you really that stupid?

I had you down as a pretty smart guy.

With or without lockdowns other health issues were always going to be a casualty. Had there been no lockdowns the NHS would have been overwhelmed, leading to the cancellation of other treatments, plus many more, probably more unpleasant deaths.

Each time restrictions are lifted, infection rates grow, if you don't believe this, I can only hope you have a long and happy life on the flat earth we all enjoy.

I think Dave is quite a smart guy, his engineering skills and certainly his job would indicate this. 

Yes, indefinite lock-down would certainly limit the infection growth rate. But at what cost? Questioning and weighing up alternatives is certainly not in the realms of 'flat earther' territory. You mention a hypothesis of not having lock down resulting in cancelations in treatments and unpleasant deaths yet thats exactly what we're seeing with perma-lockdown. Doctors surgeries are point blank refusing to see patients resulting in countless cancer screenings not taking place and many people needlessly dying from it.  We have numerous cases of young people killing themselves as they're struggling with lockdown. All to save people who's lives are almost over. Is anyone asking them if they wish the country to be plunged into this financial chaos and the ruining of so many young peoples lives? 

What about the common Flu? Since we cant eradicate it and the vaccines available are not stopping the thousands upon thousands of deaths we see in the UK due to the Flu are we to maintain lock-down indefinitely? Or do these deaths not count? Are we now back to the concern of 'overwhelming the NHS'? If so then when the flu season is over would you suggest we come out of lock-down and just shrug our shoulders at the Covid deaths we'll inevitably have as long as the hospitals are not full to busting? 

Clearly the vaccine is not the be all and end all. The Flu vaccine still results in multiple thousands of deaths here in the UK.  We can only assume it will be the same with Covid. So will we give up on lock-down or do these excess and preventable deaths no longer matter? Preventable as in indefinitely maintaining lock-down. Because every life matters and we should continue to do everything within our powers to prevent needless excess deaths. 

Im curious to see what a 'tier 5' will bring. I'll watch with interest to see if affects the work of many here and if it does they maintain their same stance. 

Questioning this is nothing to do with stupidity. But if it is then count me in on avoiding cruises in the future, I dont wanna fall off the edge. :D 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Both MSM though eggs. Surely some bloke blogging from his bedroom would be a more reliable news source?? 
Wake up sheeple. 🤣[emoji6]

Yeah damn these unreliable MSM sources, you can't trust a word they say. Or those stupid scientists. Or those conniving consultants, doctors and nurses for that matter. Or ambulance staff. It's all just a massive exaggeration. Global pandemic?! What global pandemic; it's just a bit of flu here and there like any other year. We can all go about our lives just as we please, like normal.
Oh, hang on. Have I been brainwashed somewhere along the line?
[emoji50][emoji849]
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Come on trig, you can't just say nothing, it's there, The County Council have pulled the plug, not the libtard teachers and their unions. Do you still think this is political games, remember Essex is a Conservative County Council.

I'll repeat what I wrote earlier. When the unions are instructing their members to not turn up at their place of work, schools, then that leaves the councils with little choice but to take the action they are.

Do you honestly think that the councils would close the schools if the unions and teachers all said they insist on going to work to ensure the next generation maintain their education? 

You dont strike me as particularly intelligent Eggy, but surely you're not this stupid? 

7 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I'll repeat what I wrote earlier. When the unions are instructing their members to not turn up at their place of work, schools, then that leaves the councils with little choice but to take the action they are.

Do you honestly think that the councils would close the schools if the unions and teachers all said they insist on going to work to ensure the next generation maintain their education? 

You dont strike me as particularly intelligent Eggy, but surely you're not this stupid? 

Ya couldn't make this stuff up. It's never the fault of the Tories, you should have been a comedian.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I think Dave is quite a smart guy, his engendering skills and certainly his job would indicate this. 

Yes, indefinite lock-down would certainly limit the infection growth rate. But at what cost? Questioning and weighing up alternatives is certainly not in the realms of 'flat earther' territory. You mention a hypothesis of not having lock down resulting in cancelations in treatments and unpleasant deaths yet thats exactly what we're seeing with perma-lockdown. Doctors surgeries are point blank refusing to see patients resulting in countless cancer screenings not taking place and many people needlessly dying from it.  We have numerous cases of young people killing themselves as they're struggling with lockdown. All to save people who's lives are almost over. Is anyone asking them if they wish the country to be plunged into this financial chaos and the ruining of so many young peoples lives? 

What about the common Flu? Since we cant eradicate it and the vaccines available are not stopping the thousands upon thousands of deaths we see in the UK due to the Flu are we to maintain lock-down indefinitely? Or do these deaths not count? Are we now back to the concern of 'overwhelming the NHS'? If so then when the flu season is over would you suggest we come out of lock-down and just shrug our shoulders at the Covid deaths we'll inevitably have as long as the hospitals are not full to busting? 

Clearly the vaccine is not the be all and end all. The Flu vaccine still results in multiple thousands of deaths here in the UK.  We can only assume it will be the same with Covid. So will we give up on lock-down or do these excess and preventable deaths no longer matter? Preventable as in indefinitely maintaining lock-down. Because every life matters and we should continue to do everything within our powers to prevent needless excess deaths. 

Im curious to see what a 'tier 5' will bring. I'll watch with interest to see if affects the work of many here and if it does they maintain their same stance. 

Questioning this is nothing to do with stupidity. But if it is then count me in on avoiding cruises in the future, I dont wanna fall off the edge. :D 

It must be marvellous to think oneself smarter than the leaders of every country on the planet, I genuinely envy you 🙂

• Like 1