Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

UNHERD.COM

The Duke of Sussex's latest political intervention reveals a man caught up in the social justice religion

Very well written article... I had a lot of respect for Harry going to Afghanistan etc...
The thought of what he is now being turned into is less than palatable..
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TIMON said:

UNHERD.COM

The Duke of Sussex's latest political intervention reveals a man caught up in the social justice religion

Very well written article... I had a lot of respect for Harry going to Afghanistan etc...
The thought of what he is now being turned into is less than palatable..

I'm ashamed to have him as the Duke of my fair county.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

So, closing pubs at 10 o'clock worked well.

It's unbelievable, but some still believe it.

Apparently, this nonsense only applies to the plebs:

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

They are instead counted as a "workplace canteen"

Any MP, of any flavour, that is chugging tax payer subsidised bevvy after 22:00 is laughing in our faces!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Apparently, this nonsense only applies to the plebs:

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

They are instead counted as a "workplace canteen"

Any MP, of any flavour, that is chugging tax payer subsidised bevvy after 22:00 is laughing in our faces!

Not being policed according to our kid, he wrote feck on it and is carrying on as normal in his pub. The police visit his establishment regularly because his pub is close to Stoke's football ground, when he ran it by the local bobby he was told that if there was no trouble from the pub he won't get trouble from the police.

But it is a joke, can MPs still smoke in the bars of the commons? They certainly were way after the plebs couldn't smoke in pubs.

4 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Not being policed according to our kid, he wrote feck on it and is carrying on as normal in his pub. The police visit his establishment regularly because his pub is close to Stoke's football ground, when he ran it by the local bobby he was told that if there was no trouble from the pub he won't get trouble from the police.

But it is a joke, can MPs still smoke in the bars of the commons? They certainly were way after the plebs couldn't smoke in pubs.

There are those that ‘believe’ what theym being told Egger.....

?

13 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

There are those that ‘believe’ what theym being told Egger.....

?

They indeed do. I thought our kids approach was a cracker, "what ya going to do if I stay open after 22:00"... copper, "Now't lad, no trouble, and we won't trouble you"... our kid, Would you like a drink"... copper" No thanks I'm on duty, good evening sir".

Old fashioned common sense, very rare thing these days.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Khriss said:

Looking bad in Azerbyjahn. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Heavy fighting erupts between Armenia and Azerbaijan over the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region.

If you look carefully, one vehicle gets taken out with a Top Attack round, pretty sophisticated . K

Right mess there. Russia sells weapons to both but would support Armenia as they have a base there. Azerbaijan would probably have Turkish support. 

11 minutes ago, breffni said:

Right mess there. Russia sells weapons to both but would support Armenia as they have a base there. Azerbaijan would probably have Turkish support. 

Ohhhh they love it.  Iran is always the main culprit. Russian gets the Intelligence, China supplies the weaponry. US keeps a finger in - variously, other UN countries make token efforts, Islamic militants get a good fire zone practise and RAF help with drone cover, you wouldnt know Which way to run  ?  not so much a game of Risk.  More like Scrabble.  K