Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

My reaction to this was, shall we say , mixed....

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Staff searched for Rory McLeod after he failed to return from a cigarette at Royal Gwent Hospital.

Worth a discuss.  K

It’s an open ‘an shut case M’Lud......

Smoking kills!

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Staff searched for Rory McLeod after he failed to return from a cigarette at Royal Gwent Hospital.

Worth a discuss.  K

That is a hell of a callback Khriss.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

That is a hell of a callback Khriss.

Oddly saw a video in Gaza strip of lads from Turkey being jolly then a feature on a Oil survey vessel off Cyprus..... Hmmmm.  K

Edited by Khriss
Gaza has one of the few deep water ports in the Med.....)

12 hours ago, Khriss said:

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Worth a discuss.  K

When I studied in Newport, where this hospital is located, one of the first things my Welsh mate stressed was that If I was ever very sick or had a bad injury, whatever it takes “get the first train back into England”, don’t go to the Royal Gwent.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The avantgardener said:

When I studied in Newport, where this hospital is located, one of the first things my Welsh mate stressed was that If I was ever very sick or had a bad injury, whatever it takes “get the first train back into England”, don’t go to the Royal Gwent.

The NHS under devolved Welsh Labour.....

Just when you think things couldn’t get much worst in 2020, it’s good to think, yes, at least it’s not a Corbyn UK government. 

Fair play, it’s a pretty poor state of affairs when the ‘best’ thing you can say about a governing party is “...at least it’s not that other lot...”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

The NHS under devolved Welsh Labour.....

Just when you think things couldn’t get much worst in 2020, it’s good to think, yes, at least it’s not a Corbyn UK government. 

Fair play, it’s a pretty poor state of affairs when the ‘best’ thing you can say about a governing party is “...at least it’s not that other lot...”

Is that not worse?

People were told what would happen, two lots that weren't worth a light mind.

21 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

But you go shopping Fridays Khriss  ?? What were the choicest bargains , pal ?? 

Glad you asked Dempsey..... Stainless steel tool clips !  £3.99 in various sizes Lidls no less !   When their gone, their gone!    K

IMG_20200821_173124.jpg

Edited by Khriss
Just dont ask !! Uploaded wrong pic ?

53 minutes ago, Khriss said:

Glad you asked Dempsey..... Stainless steel tool clips !  £3.99 in various sizes Lidls no less !   When their gone, their gone!    K

IMG_20200821_173124.jpg

I can’t remember ever posting this, plus it’s not like me to use multiple question marks.

• Haha 1